- 2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 21 oz. can cherry pie filling (blueberry, strawberry, lemon,etc..)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Unroll crescent dough onto a baking sheet and roll out the seams making a 10″x15″ rectangle
3) Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg & vanilla and spread over dough. Top with pie filling.
4) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
5) Mix powdered sugar and milk until glaze consistency and drizzle over coffee cake.
6) Slice into 6 x 4 long strips into 24 servings
$ cost to make = $10 sell for $20 for 24 (.83each)