2 HONEY MAID graham crackers
1 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.)
2 large JET-PUFFED marshmallows
1. Break graham crackers in half. Break chocolate bar in half; center one section on each of 2 graham cracker halves. Top each with marshmallow.
2. Place on paper towel. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) in 10 second intervals until marshmallow puffs. Top each with another graham cracker half; press gently.
3. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate. Serve immediately. Makes 2 snacks.
1. Center half of chocolate bar on each of 2 graham cracker halves. Place remaining 2 graham cracker halves on cookie sheet; top each with marshmallow.
2. On middle oven rack, broil 30 seconds or just until marshmallows are golden brown. Immediately invert onto chocolate-topped graham crackers; press gently.
3. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate. Serve immediately.