I recommend getting all of the ingredients ready in the blender and then toasting the marshmallows. You want your marshmallows gooey and hot when you throw them in the blender so they incorporate nicely. Marshmallows tend to get sticky and harden upon cooling down.
Archive for the ‘Beverages’ Category
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- Cold Ginger ale
- 3 scoops (about 3/4 cup) orange sherbet
- TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists / Red Licorice
1. Combine syrup with small amount of Ginger ale in 16-ounce soda glass.
2. Add sherbet; fill glass with more soda.
3. Cut tips off licorice to make a straw. Serve immediately.
Makes one 16-oz. serving.