Just in time for Spring
order your cookies now
Only $3 for 4 cookies
Select white, dark or milk chocolate ( or combination)
call me now
1. Combine syrup with small amount of Ginger ale in 16-ounce soda glass.
2. Add sherbet; fill glass with more soda.
3. Cut tips off licorice to make a straw. Serve immediately.
Makes one 16-oz. serving.
Just in time for Halloween.
Red or green pepper
Tricia Mummy Dogs
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 1/2 slices American cheese,
1 pkg ( 40) mini hot dogs / cocktail sausages
Mustard or ketchup
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
3. Cut each rectangle with a pizza cutter lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into half then into 40 small strips
.4. Wrap 1 piece of dough around each hot dog and 1 strip slice of cheese stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate “bandages” so hot dog shows through for “face.” On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down)
5. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
6. With mustard, draw features on “face.”