- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
1) Mix oil, 1 teaspoon each of the garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2) Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3) Grill over medium heat or broil 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut chicken into strips. Chill
4) Spread dressing evenly on tortillas. Top with lettuce, sun dried tomatoes and sliced chicken.
5) Fold in sides before rolling up. Secure each roll with 5 to 6 wooden picks. Slice rolls between wooden picks to form pinwheel appetizers.
Serves = 8