Super Easy, Super Quick, Super Delicious, and Gourmet too! This is another in my series of Quick gourmet recipes for busy people.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Dice chicken and brown in skillet
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of beans on each tortilla.
- Combine soup and sour cream; stir in cooked chicken.
- Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with onions, olives and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until heated through.