This is great and rather fun to make with the kids. How can you go wrong with whipped cream & chocolate
- 1 (1.4-oz.) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) container Cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (4 cracker sheets)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated chocolate chips
1) Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
2) Spoon 1 Tbsp. crumbs into each of 6 (4-oz.) glasses, and top with 1/3 cup pudding mixture. Repeat layers with remaining crumbs and pudding mixture. Top each parfait evenly with remaining whipped topping and grated chocolate.
3) Cover and chill at least 1 hour
Makes 6 servings