I hit on what I believe is the best chicken salad sandwich recipe ever. It is more than just a basic chicken salad recipe, but it has a bit of finesse. This delicious and easy chicken salad recipe will be right at home at a kids’ lunch table or a bridal shower buffet. It can be simple or elegant.
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 or stalks celery, chopped- about 3/4 cup
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons coleslaw dressing
- 1 teaspoon each- paprika and seasoning salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
Choice of bread
Simply mix everything except grapes together well. Chill for at least one hour before serving. It tastes much better if allowed to chill overnight.
Serve on toasted bread, croissants, or lettuce leaves. Top with grapes. This easy chicken salad recipe also tastes great in pita pockets or hollowed tomato cups
This chicken salad recipe serves about 8