Archive for the ‘Appetizers’ Category
I hit on what I believe is the best chicken salad sandwich recipe ever. It is more than just a basic chicken salad recipe, but it has a bit of finesse. This delicious and easy chicken salad recipe will be right at home at a kids’ lunch table or a bridal shower buffet. It can be simple or elegant.
Today’s holiday recipe – a quick holiday Appetizer winner perfect for last minute get-togethers.
Click below for a summary of the services I can provide and the types of referrals I am looking to receive to grow my business.
A great way to serve (and get rid of) all those eggs after the kids find them as a before Easter Dinner appetizer
Click below for recipe (more…)
Everything You Need to Plan a Super Party
For many sports fans, the Super Bowl is the best excuse of the year to host a party. Even non-sports fans like to get in on this event. It’s hard to resist the excitement and casual fun that surrounds this big day in sports. It’s not a party to get stressed over, but by considering a few details in your party planning, you can add to the fun of the day. These resources will help you pull together a sensational Super Bowl party this year.
Our party appetizer tips will help you plan your next dinner or holiday party. Eating appetizers offers a great way for guests to socialize while having something to do. You can place them strategically around your home to direct the flow of guest traffic and they are a nice thing to offer whenever alcohol is served so that guests don’t drink on an empty stomach.
This refreshing cranberry sauce can be made on Thanksgiving Day. That is how easy it is!
Click below for recipe
Just in time for Halloween.
Red or green pepper
- Heat the oven to 350º F.
- For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of an English muffin.
- Set olive slices in place for eyes and add round slices of green onion or bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
- Lay strips of cheese (we used a pulled-apart cheese stick) across the muffin for the mummy’s wrappings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.
Tricia Mummy Dogs
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 1/2 slices American cheese,
1 pkg ( 40) mini hot dogs / cocktail sausages
Mustard or ketchup
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
3. Cut each rectangle with a pizza cutter lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into half then into 40 small strips
.4. Wrap 1 piece of dough around each hot dog and 1 strip slice of cheese stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate “bandages” so hot dog shows through for “face.” On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down)
5. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
6. With mustard, draw features on “face.”