- 1 prepared angel food cake (13 oz)
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 container (16 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 containers (8 oz each) blended strawberry yogurt
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
Cut cake into 1-in. cubes. Hull fresh strawberries and cut into quarters. Set aside ½ cup of the strawberries and ½ cup of the blueberries for garnish.
Combine remaining fresh and frozen strawberries
Whisk yogurt and pudding mix until smooth, fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
To assemble trifle, place one-third of the cake cubes into large bowl.Top with one-third of the strawberry mixture and one-third of the blueberries, pressing down lightly. Top with one-third of the yogurt mixture, spreading evenly. Repeat layers two times, garnish with reserved strawberries and blueberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 16 servings